Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): No writing last week. My cold developed into a sinus infection. Even though I was on antibotics, I felt like crap all week and spent nearly all of my non-day job hours sleeping. I finally started feeling better on Sunday. I'm hoping to get a lot of revisions/edits done this week to make up for the zero progress of the last two weeks.

Quote of the Week: "A writer is a world trapped in a person." ~ Victor Hugo.  I love this quote.

What I'm Reading:  I started reading On Thin Icing by Ellie Alexander this past Monday. It's the third book in the Bakeshop mystery series. 

Random Thoughts:  According to the calendar it's been spring for a while now. Just this past weekend, it's finally starting to look like spring in my neighborhood. Flowers are starting to grow, no blossoms yet though. And the trees are starting to show the tiniest of leaves. Unfortunately the two trees in our front yard are still bare. They seem to the first ones to lose their leaves in the fall and the last ones to bud in the spring.

Random Photo of the Week:

                      Mrs. Green likes to keep me company while I'm knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment