Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I wrote two transitional scenes that were needed to make the story flow better. They didn't add a lot to the total page count, but I think they improved the story.

Quote of the Week:  "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail." ~ Oprah Winfrey

What I'm Reading: I started reading Murder By The Book by Lauren Elliott last night. This is the first book in the Beyond The Page Bookstore mystery series. I haven't read anything by this author before, but am a big fan of the cozy mystery genre.

Random Thoughts: I read Good Luck With That by Kristan Higgins over this past weekend. The book stirred up a lot of controversy when it was first released, actually even before that, due to the content of the book. It deals with being female and overweight and how that weight affects three women's lives. I have been overweight at times in my life (like most women) and found myself identifying with some of the things the women feel and are subjected to because of their weight. I really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                    The cats sharing the window and bird watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment