Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Not a too bad week. I managed to revise 20 pages even though I had two appointments after work last week.

Quote of the Week: "Because reading is one of the joys of life, and once you begin, you can't stop, and you've got so many stories to look forward to." ~ Benedict Cumberbatch

What I'm Reading: I started reading Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen on Sunday evening. This is the latest book in the Brooklyn Bruisers series. 

Random Thoughts: Brooklynaire is an ebook which is fine. I don't have a problem with ebooks, but the earlier books in the series were published by Berkley where as this latest installment in the series wasn't. I have the three earlier books in paperback format. While Brooklynaire is available in paperback format, I hated the idea of paying $15.00 for it so chose to purchase the ebook. The only bad thing about it is that I can't put it on my bookshelf with the other books.

Random Photo of the Week:
I
I managed to peel an apple keeping the entire peel in one piece. 
My mom can do this all the time, but for me, it's a rare feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment