Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Had a really good week last week. I revised/edited 67 pages. I'm nearly finished with the pages I have written and will be writing new material to finish the book soon. I think I'll have about 100 pages to write to finish the book. The nice thing is is that book will have already been revised except for those last 100 pages.

Quote of the Week:  "The future depends entirely on what each of us does every day..." ~ Gloria Steinem

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading On Thin Icing by Ellie Alexander. I haven't had a lot of time to read and when I tried to read before going to bed last week, I ended up falling asleep after only a few pages.

Random Thoughts: This past Monday, it was finally warm enough to be able to open the windows for the first time this spring. It was a one day event though. Yesterday and today it's been rainy and in the 50's.

Random Photo of the Week:

                           Somebody likes to spend rainy days cuddling with a friend.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment