Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

This I know for sure...

I'm thrilled that it's May and winter is over for the next six months or so, but at the same time I'm staring at my calendar and saying it can't be May already.

I'm about two months behind where I should be at this point to meet my goals. To try and get back on track, I've decided that for this month I'm going to let all of the other writing related things I've been trying to work on (i.e. looking into self publishing and all it entails) go and focus solely on getting the revisions and edits for Spellbound completed. I'm going to have it polished as much as it can be and out to beta readers by June 1st.

I also still have to come up with a different title since I'm not as enamored with Spellbound as I originally was.

If I don't get back on track soon, it'll be yet another year that I failed to meet my writing goals and I'm determined that won't happen this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment