Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I wrote another transitional scene that was needed to make a character's motivation more clear. I have a couple more scenes that I want to either write new or beef up before I go back to working on finishing the writing of the last 100 pages or so.

Quote of the Week: "LIfe grants nothing to us mortals without hard work." ~ Horace

What I'm Reading: I started reading Caught Bread Handed by Ellie Alexander. This is the 4th book in the author's Bakeshop mystery series. I've already borrowed the next book in the series, Fudge and Jury to read after I finish this book.

Random Thoughts: With yesterday being Memorial Day, I had the day off and really enjoyed the long weekend. Is it a bad thing that I'm already counting the days to my next long weekend in July?

Random Photo of the Week:

This is what I usually look like when I'm leaving the library. I always leave with more books than I planned on borrowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment