Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

This I know for sure...

I have a twitter account and have had one for about 8 years or so, but rarely use it. I do follow some people and have people who follow me. I think they follow me because I don't clutter up their feed since I rarely tweet or retweet anything. 😀

The main reason I don't use twitter is it's so hard to follow a conversation or have a conversation with all these tweets coming at you every second interrupting the flow. I wish there was a way to separate out different streams of tweets so that anything promotional goes in one stream, anything news related in another, personal tweets in another etc. Or a way to see all the tweets relating to the same topic in one stream so it's easier to follow.

Maybe there is a way to set up your twitter account this way and I just don't know about it. Because I don't use it often, I'm not very familiar with the ins and outs of it.

Please feel free to share any suggestions or tips you find work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment