Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Last week wasn't as productive as the week before. I only managed to get twenty pages of Spellbound done. 

Quote of the Week: "Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don't give up." ~ Anne LaMott

What I'm Reading:  I'll be starting Duchess by Deception by Marie Force tonight. This is the first book in the Gilded series.

Random Thoughts: I'm trying to teach myself new crochet skills. I've only ever made blankets or scarves, but have a pattern for a bunny that I want to try.  I'm practicing crocheting in the round which is how most crocheted animals are made.

Random Photo of the Week:

                  Last Sunday was cold and windy so I spent the afternoon making bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment