Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Last week wasn't as productive as I hoped it would be. I only managed to get seventeen pages of Spellbound done. This should be a good week though. 

Quote of the Week: "There are two ways of attaining an important end, force and perseverance; the silent power of the latter grows irresistible with time." ~ Madame Swetchine (a 19th century Russian mystic)

What I'm Reading: I'm not reading anything right now. I'm going to the library on Friday and looking forward to getting a few good books to read.

Random Thoughts: I made it through the entire winter season without so much as a sniffle even though my mom (who lives with me) had a terrible cold around November. There was also a co-worker who had a cold around the holidays and two of my sisters had colds as well. Well, I now have a cold. In the spring. 

Random Photo of the Week:

          Somebody likes to knock over and cuddle with a giraffe my mom keeps on her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment