Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I revised 65 pages of the second book in the series I'm working on. I haven't come up with a new title yet so I'm going to continue to refer to it by it's working title, Spellbound

Quote of the Week: “Everything feels better when you have a plan. It doesn’t have to be a great plan. It just has to be one that you can use and follow each day, moving you one step closer to your goals.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I going to start Bearly Departed by Meg Macy tonight. This is the first book in Shamelessly Adorable Teddy Bear mystery series. My mom received the book as a gift. She enjoyed it and loaned me her copy.

Random Thoughts:  The area I live in is forecasted to have weather in the mid 50's for the next few days. It's supposed to rain a bit, but it's better than snow. I'm hoping we're done with snow for the winter season. I'm really looking forward to spring.

Random Photo of the Week:


I saw this on Facebook and really liked the message it imparted so I thought I'd share it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment