Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

This I know for sure...

I'm not going to do any vegetable container gardening this year. I'm still deciding if I want to do any flowers in containers. My neighbor installed a fence that runs along one side of my backyard so I'm going to plant some flowers along the fence line and see how they do. Keeping squirrels from digging in the containers and in the yard is a constant battle so I'm not sure I'll actually get any flowers along the fence to grow.

I've always wanted to try growing an apple and almond tree so I'm going to start the seeds in small containers and if they grow, will transplant them into bigger pots as necessary until they're sturdy enough to plant in the ground. I'll post photos from time to time to show their progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment