Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Revised 35 more pages of the second book in the series I'm working on. I'm a little behind where I wanted to be by this week, but am hoping to get a lot accomplished by Saturday.

Quote of the Week: "You mustn't confuse a single defeat with a final defeat." ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Blame It On the Duke by Lenora Bell. It's the third book in the Disgraceful Dukes series.

Random Thoughts:  I can't believe February ends tomorrow. This month has flown by. I'm hoping March goes just as quickly and then the rest of the year can go more slowly. March is usually a long, hard month for me to get through. We're getting closer to spring, yet the winter weather is usually the snowiest of the whole season so the month seems to drag on and on and on with no warmer weather in sight.

Random Photo of the Week:


                                  Mrs. Green finding her own way to keep warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment