Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Title Searching

When I first started writing the series I'm working on, I wanted the titles to tie together in some way so readers would know the books were part of a series. I've never been very good at coming up with titles so when a friend suggested Honor Bound for the first book, I liked it and used that for the title.

We came up with the title Spellbound for the second book. The last book (or fourth book) will be called Hellbound. The problem is we can't come up with a title that has "bound" in it for the third book. Also spellbound and hellbound are one word and honor bound is two words so there's already a small problem there that's bothering me.

Since I'm working on revisions for book 2 while the first book is out to a beta reader, I have time to change the titles. Now I just have to come up with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment