Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I was able to get 60 pages of edits/revisions done on Honor Bound last week. My goal is to get at least that much done this week.

Quote of the Week: “Getting things done leads to confidence. Confidence leads to decisiveness. Decisiveness leads to action. Action leads to momentum. Momentum leads to success so start getting things done.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I started reading In Search of Scandal by Susanne Lord last night. This is a historical romance and the first book in the London Explorers series and is the first book I've picked up by Ms. Lord.

Random Thoughts: It's amazing how a bright, sunny day with a temperature above 65 degrees makes everyone seem happier.

Random Photo of the Week: 

         These are the muffins I made from the Friendship Bread starter I was given.

No comments:

Post a Comment