Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  I didn't get any editing done last week. I had a relative unexpectedly drop in to stay for the week. She left Monday so I'm hoping to get a good 60 pages of revisions done this week.

Quote of the Week: “Real life doesn’t travel in a perfect straight line, it doesn’t necessarily have that ‘all lived happily ever after’ bit. You have to work on where you’re going.” ~ Chris Kyle

What I'm Reading: I started The Trouble With Twelfth Grave by Darynda Jones. This is the twelfth book in the Charlie Davidson series. 

Random Thoughts: March seemed to take forever to get through. Here we are already in the third week of April. This month is flying by despite the winter like weather we're still getting in my area.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                              Mrs. Green helping me do arts & crafts.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment