Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I didn't get any work done on Honor Bound last week. My mom is having cataract surgery this week so I'll be helping her out as she recovers. I'm hoping to get enough editing/revising done so that I'll only be about a week behind where I should be.

Quote of the Week: "Character consists of what you do on the third and forth tries." ~ James A. Michener 

What I'm Reading: I just started The Hangman by Mary Burton yesterday. It's the 3rd book in The Forgotten Files series.

Random Thoughts: I have this week off from the day job so I can be there for my mom as she recovers from her surgery. I'm hoping to use some of the time to week through emails and bookmarked links that I've saved and haven't looked at or referenced in a while.

Random Photo of the Week:

               Mrs. Green has discovered the joy of a warm quilt fresh out of the dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment