Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  I didn't get a whole lot done last week. The good news is that my mom's surgery went really well and her eyesight is better than the surgeon expected it would be. She's still recovering and will have to put in eye drops a couple of times a day for the next 3 weeks, but overall she's doing great. I have an appointment today after the day job, but other than that, I'm hoping to make serious inroads in the editing of Honor Bound.

Quote of the Week:  "I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn." ~ Anne Frank 

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading Somebody Like You by Donna Alward. It's the first book in the Darling Vermont series.

Random Thoughts: I have a figurine of Elsa from Frozen. She sits on the credenza next to the TV. Every once in while she gets knocked over. The strange thing is every time she does get knocked over, it snows the next day. She was knocked over early last week and it snowed 4 days in a row afterward. Coincidence? 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                       Somebody snuggling with his friends.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment