Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I finished the revisions/edits on three more chapters. Getting closer to the end. This week I have two appointments after work so I'm not sure how much I'll get accomplished revision-wise. I'm going to focus on getting my writing group assignment done as it's due next Tuesday.

Quote of the Week: "Discipline is doing what needs to be done, even if you don't want to do it." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I just started Who Do, Voodoo? by Rochelle Staab. This is the first book in the A Mind For Murder mystery series. There are three books in the series. 

Random Thoughts: Looking forward to seeing the Bohemian Rhapsody movie which opens in my area on 11/1. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                         Mrs. Green likes to share my sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment