Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): My mom and I both had separate appointments two days last week. One of my cats had a seizure on Wednesday night. I spent the next two days back and forth at the vet's office so I didn't get any writing done last week. 

Quote of the Week: "Fall in love with the process and the results will come." ~ Eric Thomas

What I'm Reading: I started reading Tailspin by Sandra Brown on Monday night. 

Random Thoughts:  My cat is still undergoing testing to find out what caused his seizure. In the past I've often wished he could talk to me. Now more than ever, I wish he could talk so he can tell me how he's feeling and if he's okay.

Random Photo of the Week:

                   
                            Somebody resting and hopefully on the road to recovery.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment