Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I managed to get about 20 pages done last week. At this rate, I won't be done by the middle of the month. I'm hoping to get a lot done this week, though even if I'm successful I most likely won't finish the book until the end of the month.

Quote of the Week: "The ones who believed in themselves the most were the ones who won." ~ Florence Griffith Joyner

What I'm Reading: I've set aside Tailspin by Sandra Brown to read The Duke With The Dragon Tattoo by Kerrigan Byrne. This is the 6th book in the Victorian Rebels series. I love this series and am really enjoying this book.

Random Thoughts: My cat back to his normal self in terms of eating and playing. I'm hoping the seizure was a one time thing and won't happen again. I'm taking him back to the vet for another blood test at the end of the week. His white blood cell count was low when they tested it a week and a half ago. They want to retest it to see if it's still low or if it has rebounded to a normal level or is at least showing an upward trend. Since he is acting like he always has before, I'm hoping his white blood cell count is in a good range.

Random Photo of the Week:

                    Mrs. Green likes to sleep in the laundry basket whether it's full or not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment