Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I did so few pages last week that I almost want to say I didn't make any progress. Here's to a better week this week.

Quote of the Week: “Your goals are important. They are worthy, and worth doing well. So invest time and thought into planning for a pace that can lead you to success.” ~ Allie Pleiter (paraphrased)

What I'm Reading: I'm reading If I Only Had A Duke by Lenora Bell. This is the second book in the Disgraceful Dukes series. I should be done reading it by the end of the week.

Random Thoughts: My great-nephew's first birthday party was this past weekend. It's hard to believe a year has gone by since he was born.

Random Photo of the Week:

Mrs. Green likes to sleep in the laundry basket. It doesn't matter if there's laundry in it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment