Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love the few weeks that lead up to the start of a new school year. Not because the kids go back to school. No, it's because I love school supplies. I feel like I should be whispering that, like it's a big secret.

Every year I buy composition notebooks, one subject notebooks, Post-It notes, and index cards among other things. I love perusing the sales ads from office supply stores and Target. Of course, I always have to check out the school supply aisles at Walmart.

I use most of these supplies for my writing. I've scaled back what I purchase considerably from a few years ago because I'll buy something thinking I'll use the item for this or that and end up not using it. If that's the case I usually just add it to the next year's stash.

Here's a picture of this year's supplies -




No comments:

Post a Comment