Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I ended up working extra hours at the day job last week so I only managed to revise my synopis of Honor Bound. I also wrote my assignment for my monthly meeting with a few fellow writers.

Quote of the Week: "Courage overrides self-doubt, but does not end it." ~ Mason Cooley.

What I'm Reading: I'm starting Can't Let Go by Gena Showalter tonight. It's part of the Original Heartbreakers series. 

Random Thoughts: This weekend is my great-nephew's second birthday party. It seems like just yesterday that he was born. Time certainly seems go by faster the older I get.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                This has been me the last couple of nights. 😕
 

No comments:

Post a Comment