Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I finished twenty-five pages of revisions/edits last week. I had hoped to get more than that done, but it's better than nothing.

Quote of the Week: "You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I should finish Built to Last by Julie Ann Walker tonight. I believe this is the last book in the Black Knights Inc. series. 

 

Random Thoughts: Even though September is only a few days away, I'm starting to plan what holiday cards I'm going to make this year. I hope to get an earlier start this year so I'm not feeling so pressured when December gets here.

 

Random Photo of the Week:

 

                                               My cats' version of bunk beds.





No comments:

Post a Comment