Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

Sleep, Where For Art Thou

In about another week or so, my current manuscript will be ready for my first readers to take a look at it and provide feedback, good, bad, and/or ugly. I've worked really hard on making sure characters are realistic, show growth throughout the story, and have strong goals and motivation. I've strengthened the conflict and tried to make the antagonist more well rounded. Of course, I've also made sure there aren't any spelling and punctuation errors.

Given the time and care I've taken on this manuscript, you'd think I'd be worry free as I get ready to hand it over to those first readers. Nope, for some reason I've been having problems sleeping the last few nights because my brain keeps going over various plot points and making me second guess myself that the manuscript is in fact ready.

This is what I've been feeling like lately:


No comments:

Post a Comment