Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): Due to appointments after work last week, I got very little accomplished. I'm planning on getting a lot done this week to make up for last week.

Quote of the Week: "Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action." ~ Walter Anderson

What I'm Reading: I started reading Totally His by Erin Nicholas on Monday night. It's not the first book in the series, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. I don't feel lost or like I'm missing something by not reading the earlier books in the series.

Random Thoughts: My great nephew's second birthday party is in a couple of weeks. I hate to admit that I'm old enough to have a great nephew. 😮

Random Photo of the Week: 


We have a window as you go up the stairs. Somebody likes to sleep on the ledge so he look down on us humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment