Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I should have the next 100 pages of revisions/edits done by the end of this week.

Quote of the Week: "Tomorrow is now." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

What I'm Reading: I'll be starting Hot Pursuit by Julie Ann Walker tonight. I've read the first 10 books in the series by borrowing them from the library, but for some reason My local library doesn't have a copy of this book so I purchased it.my local library doesn't have a copy of this book so I purchased it. I was looking forward to reading the main male character's story, but now I'm a bit worried I won't like it due to some things that happened in the last book. I hate when I buy a book and end up not liking it or even worse, not finishing it.

Random Thoughts:  One of my nephews is getting married this weekend. One of my nieces or nephews has gotten married every year for the last three years. I'm starting to feel old.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                      Mrs. Green's close up

No comments:

Post a Comment