Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I have finished the next 100 pages of revisions/edits for Honor Bound. I have the last one hundred pages or so to do and then this manuscript will be ready for beta reading.

Quote of the Week: “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I started Rainy Day Friends by Jill Shalvis on Monday. I'm really enjoying it. 

Random Thoughts:  I love when I find a book that is so engrossing that I hate to have to put it down for any reason. At the same time, I hate reading a book like that when my free time when I can read is limited because despite what else I have to do, all I really want to do is read the book. 

Random Photo of the Week:


The baby shower card I made for the baby shower I went to this weekend. The card is sitting on top of the envelope. (I don't want you to think the background is crooked. 😊)

No comments:

Post a Comment