Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I accomplished very little in the way of writing last week due to the Windows update that goofed up my touchpad (see Monday's post). Now that I have it working properly again, I'm hoping to get a significant amount done this week.

Quote of the Week: "Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task." ~ William James.  I'm repeating last week's quote because I feel like this book is taking forever to get ready to put on the market. 

What I'm Reading: I started reading "Fatal Accusations" by Marie Force over the weekend. It's the 15th book in the Fatal series. I'm also still struggling to finish "A Most Unlikely Duke" by Sophie Barnes. I only have about 100 pages left, but it seems like a thousand. I try not to say anything negative about a book because reading is so subjective, but this book just is killing me to finish. 

Random Thoughts:  I made gluten free chocolate chocolate chip cookies last weekend. I don't avoid gluten for dietary issues. (That would be torturous. I love bread too much) I wanted to save the flour I have to make bread because finding flour to purchase is kind of hit or miss in my area right now. The cookies were really easy to make and taste great.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                Here's a photo of the cookies I mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment