Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

This I know for sure...

Even though I still have to go out to work during the week, I was feeling a bit cooped up last weekend. Sunday it was a beautiful sunny 70 degree day so I decided to step outside to get some fresh air for a bit. I stayed on the front porch until I noticed a few flowers trying to poke their way through the left over leaves from autumn that never got raked up.

Since neither of my neighbors on each side of my house were outside, I went down into the yard and pulled some of the dead leaves away so the hyacinths that are just starting to sprout would have room to grow. I also removed the old leaves from a few crocuses that have flowered. These were a nice surprise because I've never planted crocuses in the yard.

Here are photos of a couple of the crocuses I found -


No comments:

Post a Comment