Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  I went through 90 manuscript pages making a few minor tweaks to make the story flow better. I feel like I'm back on track after not doing well the two weeks prior.

Quote of the Week: "You have power over your mind, not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." ~ Marcus Aurelius  (I'm repeating last week's quote as I think it's important given what's going on with Covid-19.)

What I'm Reading: I started "Murder with Cinnamon Scones" by Karen Rose Smith on Monday evening. It's the second book in the Daisy's Tea Garden mystery series. I'm a little lost because I haven't read the first book in the series. 

Random Thoughts:  I don't consider myself a big TV watcher, but now that the few shows I do watch are ending and no shows for the summer are starting, I'm finding I have more free time than I usually do. I'm hoping to get back to working on my knitting.

Random Photo of the Week:

                     A sign spring is actually arriving - our first crocus of the season.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment