Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

What's Up Wednesday?

I'm two days late with this week's What's Up Wednesday, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy Earth day on Wednesday. 

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I went through 68 more manuscript pages. Less than I wanted to accomplish, but I only ended up being able to work on it three days last week.

Quote of the Week: "Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task." ~ William James

What I'm Reading: I'm actually reading two books. The first is a short story of about 115 pages titled "A Lovely Drop: A Story of the Netherneath" by Darynda Jones. I started this last night and should finish it this evening. I'm also reading "A Most Unlikely Duke" by Sophie Barnes. I'd started reading this a bit ago and then set it aside. Usually when I set a book aside and pick up something else to read, I don't finish the set aside book, but I'm hoping it will get better so I'm valiantly pushing on and trying to get through it. 

Random Thoughts: I've been doing a lot of baking the last couple of weekends so I'll have plenty of bread, rolls, and such in the freezer. I refuse to bake in 80 degree weather so I'm trying to make sure we have enough to last us through the summer months. I made homemade chocolate graham crackers for the first time last Sunday. They were okay, but not worth the time and effort it took to make them. 

Random Photo of the Week:


                    The homemade chocolate graham crackers I mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment