Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  I went through 90 more manuscript pages last week. I'm hoping to do the same this week. 

Quote of the Week:  "When life brings big winds of change that almost blow you over, close your eyes, hold on tight, and believe." ~ Lisa Lieberman-Wang

What I'm Reading: I still reading "Murder with Cinnamon Scones" by Karen Rose Smith. I'm struggling a bit with this book. I think it's mainly because I wasn't able to read the first book in the series, but the pacing is dragging a bit as well. I'm trying to decide if I will read any more books in the series.

Random Thoughts:  I'm going to try and do a lot of baking the next couple of weekends so I have plenty of bread to freeze for the summer months. I bought coconut oil for a Asian chicken recipe and now have to figure out how I'm going to use the rest of the container so I found a couple of new recipes that call for coconut oil that I want to make.

Random Photo of the Week:

      Somebody perked up from his nap when he heard me open a yogurt container. 

No comments:

Post a Comment