Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  I made some progress with revising my current manuscript. Not as much as I had hoped, but some forward momentum is better than none.

Quote of the Week: “The things you want should match up with the things you’re willing to do to get what you want." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading:  I started reading The Lemon Sisters by Jill Shalvis on last Friday. I should finish it tonight provided I don't fall asleep reading (which is something that happens all too often).

Random Thoughts: Isn't strange that we sometimes spend way too much time worrying over something that might happen and how we'll deal with it and then the thing doesn't happen after all? I do that way too often, but I'm trying to curb the impulse when it arises.

Random Photo of the Week:

 This little cartoon perfectly describes my cats' reaction to any empty box they come across.

No comments:

Post a Comment