Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  No writing progress last week. I had a few things crop up that took up my writing time. I plan on getting a lot done this week since things have quieted down.

Quote of the Week: "You can't expect to win the jackpot if you don't put a few nickels in the machine." ~ Flip Wilson

What I'm Reading: I did go to the library last Friday. I borrowed Say You're Sorry by Karen Rose. I started reading it Friday evening and finished it yesterday evening. It was a long book (619 pages in the hardcover edition), but well worth reading.

Random Thoughts: I hate to complain about the weather during the summer because I hate the winter season so I feel like I shouldn't complain about the warm weather. That being said, I am so done with temperatures in the high 80's to low 90's with oppressive humidity. 

Random Photo of the Week:

    Somebody has been trying to cool off by sleeping in front of a fan with his catnip sock.


No comments:

Post a Comment