Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

This I know for sure...

I went to the library last Friday with a short list of three to four books I wanted to borrow. I always take a list so I know what I'm looking for. I don't usually have time to browse the shelves so it's more efficient to take a list of books/authors to look for.

I ended up leaving the library with 12 books. Twelve. That total doesn't include a couple of books my mom borrowed that I also want to read. I think I was being overly optimistic to think I'll get even a quarter of them read by the time they have to be returned in 3 weeks. The good thing is the library allows you to renew the books online for an additional 3 weeks as long as no one else has a request on file for the book.

So if you're wondering what I'll be doing this weekend or whenever I have some free time within the next 21 days, I'll be reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment