Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  I made some revisions/changes to the first two chapters from suggestions I received from my critique partner. It was a busy week so this was something that needed to be done and that I could fit into my crazy schedule.

Quote of the Week: "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." ~ Mother Teresa

What I'm Reading: I started reading Fatal Identity by Marie Force Sunday night. This is the tenth book in the Fatal series. I really like this series and am glad to get back to it.

Random Thoughts: It is taking much longer to knit the panels that have the colored triangles in them. I can knit a cream colored panel panel in one to two weeks, but the colored triangle panel takes about four weeks. When I first started this project I was thinking I would have it done in about three months. Now, I'm thinking I might be done with it by September. Hopefully.

Random Photo of the Week:

                           Mrs. Green likes to sleep in any empty box she can find.






No comments:

Post a Comment