Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Worked on the changes my critique partner suggested for chapters 4 through 8. I'm hoping to get a decent amount done this week as we are having visitors the first week of July. 

Quote of the Week: "Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture." ~ Lydia Maria Child

What I'm Reading:  I just finished Fudge and Jury by Ellie Alexander last night. It's the fifth book in the Bakeshop Mystery series.

Random Thoughts: I have a love/hate feeling about the first day of summer. I love it because it's the first day of summer. The first of many warm, sunny days. I hate it because after it's over each day grows shorter which means the countdown to winter has started.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                       Hello Summer!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment