Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I made some revisions/changes to the next two chapters from suggestions I received from my critique partner. This week, I'm working on rewriting a scene from a different point of view. I'm not if I will like it or if it's better the way it was originally written. I'm going to have my critique partner look at it and see what she thinks.

Quote of the Week: "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." ~ Mother Teresa (This is a repeat of the quote from last week. I think the quote is something we need to be reminded of.)

What I'm Reading: I started reading Bleeding Tarts by Kirsten Weiss last night. It's the second book in the Pie Town mystery series. 

Random Thoughts: Monday was National Iced Tea day. I'm a big iced tea drinker during the summer months. When I was a kid, my mom would make sun tea. I remember impatiently waiting for the tea to steep as it sat in the sun. Now I use cold brew tea bags so I can make it and drink it within ten minutes or so.

Random Photo of the Week:
                                      Iced Tea in honor of National Iced Tea day.


No comments:

Post a Comment