Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Rewrote the scene I mentioned last week that I wanted to do from a different point of view. I didn't end up meeting with my critique partner as we both had something come up. This week I'm working on the remaining suggestions she made on chapters 4 through 8. 

Quote of the Week: "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail." ~ Oprah Winfrey

What I'm Reading: I started reading Pie Hard by Kirsten Weiss last night. It's the third and latest book in the Pie Town mystery series. 

Random Thoughts: My god-daughter is graduating from high school this week. It seems like I was just at the hospital coaching her mom through the birth and now she's all grown up and will be off to college in a couple of months.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                Enjoying a sunny afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment