Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

This I know for sure...

Isn't strange that we always find the time to do the things that have to be done i.e. go to work, pay bills, make meals, clean the house and do the laundry, take the kids to various school related events, etc? The list goes on and on.

Yet, there are very few of us who find the time to do the things we want to do, not just for ourselves but for others as well. There are so many "unimportant" things I'd like to find time for, but even if I put them on my To Do list, they always seem to fall to the bottom and get pushed from one day to the next because I just don't have time to squeeze them in between the full time job, writing and promotional time, and family/household responsibilities. 

It's been said time and again that we all only get 24 hours in a day and it's up to us how we utilize that time. Even writing daily schedules as I've mentioned in a previous post, I rarely have time to do those things I'd like to have time for. A friend suggested getting up earlier in the day and taking advantage of the extra time. Considering I already get up at 5:00am six days a week, that's not something I really want to do so until I figure out how to fit more things in my day, that list of things I'd like to do will have to wait a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment