Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Had unexpected guests from out of town so I haven't had much time to work on revisions. I hope to make up some of the lost time the rest of this week.

Quote of the Week: "Don't ruin a good today by thinking about a bad yesterday. Let it go." ~ Unknown.  I need to work on this.

What I'm reading: The Pursuit by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg. I like this series because it's a light, quick read.
 
Random things:  My older sister took me to our local library on Monday. I'd read all of the books I'd purchased before my surgery and was complaining I had nothing to read. Mind you, I have more books on my Kindle than I care to admit so that wasn't exactly true. While I was more than ready to rest and take some pain medication by the time we got back, I'm glad she talked me into going. It was nice to get out of the house for something other than a doctor appointment.

Random Photo of the Week:

                     Only 3 more weeks and I can get rid of my unwanted summer accessory.

No comments:

Post a Comment