Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Started working on revisions again this past Monday. Going to work hard to try and have them done by Labor Day.

Quote of the Week: "Every time you set your mind to something and then you do it, you remind yourself of the power you have over what you do, think, and feel." ~ Jane McGonigal

What I'm reading: I just started reading Fatal Frenzy, the 9th book in Marie Force's Fatal series. 
 
Random things: I've staying up until midnight or so watching the Olympics. Even though I'm currently out of work recovering from ankle reconstruction surgery, I still get up at 6:00am every morning. I'm finding that I either I need to start sleeping a little later or I need to go to bed earlier because I've fallen asleep in the afternoon for the last 4 days. 

Random Photo of the Week:


                    I've been feeling a bit like this early morning visitor lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment