Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

This I know for sure...

Although it's still August, even if it's the last Friday of the month, I'm already looking into buying a new planner for 2017. While I liked the brand and style of the planner I'm using for this year, it's spiral bound and I'm finding that the pages are getting harder to turn because the used pages are so full and fat.

I'm looking into either buying a planner case from Franklin Covey or Day-Timer and then just having to buy refill pages every year, but wow, even the imitation leather cases are $50 or more. I don't think I'm necessarily cheap, but the refill pages run about $30 for the monthly/weekly pages which is what I like to use. I realize the first year will be the most expensive since I'd have to purchase the case, but I don't know if I want to pay out that much money and then decide I don't like using something that's not spiral bound.

A friend uses the MAMBI Happy Planner and loves it. I've been looking into it and they run about $30 for the planner itself which is about what I paid for my 2016 planner. The nice thing about it is that they're sold at craft stores such as Michaels and Hobby Lobby and you can use their 40% off coupons to purchase them so they're a bit cheaper.
I'm all for saving money when I can. I'm thinking I'll get the Happy Planner for 2017 as soon as I'm back on my feet. They're available now and run 18 months from July 2016 thru December 2017. I like that I'll have a few months to try it out since they have a vertical set up and I've only ever used a horizontal set up. And if I don't like it, well, I'll can always print out do it yourself planner horizontal pages from the internet.  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment