Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Still focusing on recovery, but am planning on getting back in the writing/revising groove next week.

Quote of the Week:  “Your time to move forward is coming, but it’s not here yet. Gather your strength, work hard, and success will come.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'll be starting Midnight Caller by Leslie Tentler later today. This is the first book in her Chasing Evil trilogy. 

Random things:  I just found out my cat has seasonal allergies. My sister took him to the vet for me and he was diagnosed with the allergies. He's just about a year old so if he had them last year when I first got him, I never noticed. I have to give him medicine once a week to keep them in check. 

Random Photo of the Week:

  
The dianthus plant I bought last year that I didn't think would come back. It's looking pretty good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment