Pages

Friday, February 28, 2020

This I know for sure...

This week went by really fast, not that I'm complaining. I'm always happy when the weekend is about to begin.  This whole month seemed to fly by. It's hard to believe we are just a day away from March. February and March usually drag for me because it seems to be when we get the harshest winter weather.

By this point each year I'm usually pining for spring after having cold and snow and gray winter days from October onward which makes the weather seem that much more miserable. This winter hasn't been so bad. We've had a lot of days in the mid 30's which is a lot warmer than usual and not a lot of snow at one time. It's just been a few inches at a time, making it more manageable.

I'm hoping March goes by just as quickly and then the months can slow down a bit. Who wants summer to speed on by so we're right back to the winter weather? Not me.








No comments:

Post a Comment