Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Still refining my blurb for Honor Bound. I also spent last week going through the first two hundred pages of the manuscript just to make sure there aren't any spelling and grammatical errors, no run on sentences, no plot holes, and that everything is as perfect as it can be. 

Quote of the Week: "The secret of getting ahead is getting started." ~ Mark Twain

What I'm Reading: I started reading "This Earl of Mine" by Kate Bateman yesterday afternoon. This is the first book by this author that I will have read. I'm not too far into it, but I'm liking it so far. The book is the first in the Bow Street Bachelors series.

Random Thoughts: I try to see most if not all of the Best Picture Academy Award nominees every year. This year I haven't seen a single one. I do have 1917 and Ford v Ferrari on my Netflix list to see when they are released on DVD or streaming. The others just didn't appeal to me. I did want to see The Irishman until I found out it's about three hours long. I hate the thought of giving up that much time just to watch a movie. As you can probably guess from that statement, I don't binge watch television programming.

Random Photo of the Week:

     I tried the new pretzel Poptarts. It wasn't bad and actually had a pretzel like taste to it.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment