Pages

Friday, February 7, 2020

This I know for sure...

The groundhog has predicted an early spring. I also found a ladybug in the kitchen on one of the cabinet doors on Monday. Another sign of an early spring? I hope so.

In my area, an early spring would be around early April if we are lucky. I'm not complaining about this winter though. While we've had nearly 6 feet of snow so far, it's all come in manageable increments, 2 or 3 inches here, 4 to 6 inches there. And we haven't really had any snow to speak of (an inch or less at a time) since the week of Christmas. Although we are currently having a snow event today with an expected 12 inches or so by the end of the day.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for that early spring while I'm shoveling this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment