Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I rewrote my blurb for Honor Bound. Four times. And I'm still not happy with it. I'm going to set it aside for a couple of days and hope one of the versions looks more promising with a few days' distance.

Quote of the Week: "It's always too early to quit." ~ Norman Vincent Peale
 
What I'm Reading: I finished reading "Almost Just Friends" by Jill Shalvis on Monday night. It's the fourth book in the Wildstone series, but works as a stand alone novel so if you haven't read any of the other books in the series, you won't feel lost.


Random Thoughts: I can't believe how fast January went by. Not that I'm complaining. I'm all for getting closer to spring and warm weather as fast as possible. 

Random Photo of the Week:


                   Somebody waiting for the storm that is supposed to arrive tonight.

                

No comments:

Post a Comment