Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I revised about 20 pages that I received back from my critique partner and wrote 8 pages of new material to start filling in the missing pages space. I feel like I've got a good handle on what needs to be written. I just need to write it.

Quote of the Week: "Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great." ~ John D. Rockefeller

What I'm Reading: I started reading "Fatal Chaos" by Marie Force on Monday night. This is the 12th book in the Fatal series. 

Random Thoughts:  It's only the first week of fall and my front yard is already littered with leaves. The tree in my neighbor's yard across the street is still completely green and I don't think has lost a single leaf yet.

Random Photo of the Week:

                      Mrs. Green thinks she's a human and need to drink out of a cup.



No comments:

Post a Comment